Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Family Portraits ~ Honeywood Family!

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to share these with you! Now this particularly family is very special to me because well, it's my family! Meet my Cousin, Brenda, her lovely kids, Alyzabeth (2), Ashtyn (4), Ayden (5), Airen (8), Aireanna (14), and her awesome husband, Jeremy. Brenda and I connected over facebook recently and had discussed for a while doing a shoot when I came to visit home in CA. So, during my short trip back, we scheduled this shoot and I'm so very glad we did! I had so much fun chasing the kids around and capturing some really special moments. The littlest one, Alyzabeth, was not much of a fan of the camera, but I was so happy for the many smiles she ended up giving. I figured out she really likes bubbles, rocks, and lifeguard towers, haha! Most of all, I love how unique this photoshoot is. The colors she chose are vibrant and fun and I'm always willing to get away from the traditional family in white shirts shots, haha! Also, these kids are incredibly adorable. How can you not have a great shoot with such a photogenic family? It was great to see and work with you all! See you next time I'm home!!!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment