Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Bowling Green Family Photographer ~ The Alderdice family at Dinosaur World!

What a fun set of photos I have to share with you! I've worked with this family since their son, Elliot, was a wee one, however this shoot is very different! I was pumped when they said they wanted to do a creative session at a local tourist attraction here in Kentucky called "Dinosaur World." Basically, you take a stroll through a park with a bunch of life size dinos. It's pretty goofy and great for some fun shots. It kind of felt like going to the zoo, although the animals were a lot less active, haha. I had a lot of fun because I personally love dinosaurs and thought their outfits were just adorable. Corey and Stephanie are some of the most creative and fun parents I know and this really shows throughout the shoot. Elliot was a little spooked at first but soon enough he was running around the park (even backwards to revisit some dinos). At the end of the day I snapped a couple of headshots of Stephanie, which are oh-so-striking. I hope to do more fun/unique shoots like this! If you want to get out of the studio and do something goofy, I'm your photographer! Hope you love these! Oh, and check out the cute props!


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment