Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Kids (brothers portraits) ~ Josiah & Tyrell!

Hi there! Ready for some adorable brothers? Um, brace yourselves. I was super excited to do a brothers portrait session because, although I've worked with kids, I've never gotten to capture the special bond that brothers share. I come from a big family and it was refreshing to do this shoot. Josiah (8yrs) was the ever-patient, kind older brother who helped me a ton by keeping the little brother focused. Tyrell (4yrs) was a rambunctious, hilarious ball of energy who kept me on my toes. Their mother (like a genius) bribed the boys with ice cream in exchange for good behavior and smiles. I had so much fun with them and am glad to say that I got plenty of sweet posed shots, but was also able to capture their genuine personalities. Sometimes, you gotta let kids play. Great job, boys! And I hope you enjoyed your ice cream!!!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment