Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kentucky Head Shot Photographer ~ Avery & Susan

I have some head shots to share with you! I met Avery a year or so ago around the winter time to do some head shots. If I had a blog then, I'd link to it. We almost cancelled our first shoot together because of the snow, but preserved and used the snow as a reflector! I got some of my favorite shots out of that shoot so I was thrilled when she contacted me again to update her head shots. She'll be auditioning more rigorously in the next year and also has a new (& adorable) pixie haircut. Her mom joined us on our shoot because she was in need of a head shot as well. She works as a costume designer at the UK Opera. Talent (and adorableness) runs in the family, eh? Hope you like them and best of luck!

Head shots taken outside in bowling green ky






Pixie hair cut for head shot pictures taken near Nashville TN

Head shot for theatre program in bowling green ky

Potrait taken for a head shot outside close to downtown bowling green ky


Young actress posing for a portrait in down town bowling green ky


Casual fun shot taken during a head shot session in down town bowling green

Outdoor head shot portrait photography for young actors

Mother and daughter candid in a shot in bowling green ky












Female head shot taken in bowling green ky








No comments:

Post a Comment