Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Wedding Photography ~ Maggie & Jeff!

Yay!!! It's been a while since I've been able to share with you and I'm so happy it's a wedding! Moreover, a wedding in which one of my very good friends, Maggie, is the bride! I've known Maggie since I started college (omg, that was like 6.5 years ago!). We were on the WKU's forensics team together and I had the joy of being inspired by this very talented and beautiful lady. I'm so happy she met such a kind and down to earth person like, Jeff. Shooting their wedding was the first time I got to meet him and it was very nice to meet you, Jeff! Everything was relaxed and went off without a hitch. The reception was a great party, from which I got a lot of shots that you can see on my flickr page. 

Their wedding and reception were held at the Grain Exchange in Milwaukee (yes, I can be persuaded to travel that far for awesome people)! It was a gorgeous venue and my first time getting to shoot in such an awesome urban setting.  

Thank you so much for letting me document your special day, Maggie & Jeff! You two are so sweet together and I can't wait to see you soon! 




















































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

You looked gorgeous Maggie! Belated congrats on your marriage.
Alisha

Post a Comment