Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nashville Head Shot Photographer ~ J. Robert Lindsey

I have some handsome head shots for you! J. Robert is a singer and actor living in Nashville. Cast him! He is talented, sweet, has a sense of humor, and is incredibly easy to direct! These are some of the highlights- but I only needed about 10 min of shooting total to get the shots I needed. These were shot in my usual spots in downtown Bowling Green, KY. His friend came along and we got a few shots of them together (I just can't resist taking pics when pretty people are around).

It was wonderful to work with you, J. Robert! Best of luck!

And if anyone else out there needs head shots at a reasonable price and out of the studio, contact me!

Head shots for male actor living in Nashville TN

Getting head shots done outside of the studio in Bowling Green KY

Serious expression for an actor's headshot taken in bowling green ky

Head shot for nashville actor taken in downtown bowling green ky

Left the glasses on for some headshots taken in bowling green ky

Taken near WKU's campus in bowling green ky



No comments:

Post a Comment