Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Personal Post ~ Thanksgiving!

So I know it's pretty much Christmas already, but I have some photos from Thanksgiving that I'd like to share! We went to my boyfriend's parents house in Louisiana and some of his extended family joined us for the holiday. There was lots of great food, including a cherpumple (cherry, pumpkin, and apple pie baked as a cake) which was both intimidating and delicious (I had to recruit Ganer's help to finish a slice). The weather was beautiful enough to sit outside and chat with everyone. I ended up getting some nice portraits of this handsome guy below (Ganer's cousin's son). He's about two and it took him half the day to warm up to me :] . Every time I'd look at him he'd sink underneath a table or shy away. By the end of the day, he was posing for portraits!

Hope you like em! Let's see if I get more on Christmas!

Young child smiles for a portrait


Candid photo of a young boy near Arnaudville LA

Bowling Green KY photographer does a child shoot in Louisana


Young boy poses by an oak tree for a portrait session


Candid shot of a boy smiling during an outdoor photography session in Grand Coteau

2 year old boy poses for a photograph in a louisana session






Boy sits next to cat during lifestyle session in lafayette la


Bowling Green KY photographer does a child portrait session

Young boy poses outside during a portrait session
















No comments:

Post a Comment