Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maternity Portraits- Alisha

When Alisha contacted me to take some photos of her and her growing belly I was so happy! This was my first maternity shoot and I was glad to take photos for a friend. The shoot was pleasant. Alisha had a wonderfully relaxed and happy demeanor and was practically glowing. Her husband joined her in many of the photos but was very helpful to us while I took her portraits. The winter didn't leave Bowling Green with much green scenery but luckily the couple lived close to a row of pine trees. I had to get creative with the framing. You can probably hardly notice that we were next to a school and other homes. I was very happy with the results and wanted to share some of my favorites with you (although there are many more). Thank you for asking me to document these special moments! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Hope you enjoy!































No comments:

Post a Comment