Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My First Boudoir Shoot!

I recently was asked by a friend (who's name will remain private :]) to do a boudoir shoot so that she could use the prints as a v-day gift. I was really excited to do this type of shoot because I think there's room in this area for photography for photos that are more moody, natural and romantic. I wanted to bring more of a lifestyle approach to the shoot but also get those classically boudoir shots. I was on a relatively low budget in terms of lighting equipment but the shots turned out great. I ended up editing about 50 more photos than I had planned! She was nice enough to give me permission to add a few to my blog. So, here's a handful of the photos from the shoot. They are all very classy and sweet. If anyone else is interested in boudoir photography, let me know! I'd love to do more shoots, especially some with a vintagey feel to them (I see awesome furniture and props!!).

















No comments:

Post a Comment