Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Jordan ~ Headshots/Portraits

Two days ago I did a drive by shoot with Jordan who was referred to me by Jenny (see previous entry!). She's going to be a stage manager/director of an outdoor theatre in North Carolina and needed quick headshots. Well, in what was about 30 minutes, I got some of my favorite portraits yet. She was super comfortable in front of the camera and in addition to being naturally beautiful, she also had her friend Brett (shout out to Ohana's salon in Bowling Green) get her dolled up for the shoot. I absolutely loved her curls and they framed her face beautifully. It really got me to thinking that more clients should get their makeup/hair done professionally. I know this is a no-brainer (in fact many photographers offer this service) but it just looks prestine! Plus that post-salon-I-feel-BEAUTIFUL feeling can only do good things for confidence in photographs.

Best of luck, Jordan! Be careful though, once people see these you might be forced into more on stage roles!
















\










No comments:

Post a Comment