Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Portraits ~ Jenny Wells

Jenny is my friend and neighbor and I'm so glad to have gotten a chance to take her portraits. As you can see, she is gorgeous. In the courtyard between our apartments there is this lovely (dogwood?) tree that is in bloom, albeit temporarily. Last year it was in bloom maybe 2 weeks so I wanted to use it as a background before it was too late. The photos turned out beautifully. The soft pink flowers provided a really unique and visually appealing backdrop. We also snapped some photos around other parts of the property. The shoot in its entirety only took 20 minutes. I have to say I'm getting faster at getting the job done. Hope you love them! 






























1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Ugh, Jenny is so pretty. ;)
Beautiful photos, Carrie!

Post a Comment