Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Engagement ~ Sara & Chris!

I met Sara through the psychology M.A. program here at WKU. I was so happy when she approached me for photos because it's been a while since I've had an engagement shoot, I love working with couples AND she is a photographer herself. It's always a unique opportunity to work with a client who knows what it's like to be on the other side of the lens. I was asked to do the wedding but alas, I have FFI in July/August. Luckily, they had some time to do a quick engagement shoot. I am so happy with the results. The location is so unique/special to them (where they got engaged!) and it allowed for some really great opportunities to manipulate light. Beyond that, they were just so adorable with each other and worked with me really well. They came with prop ideas (save the date with poker cards, awesome!) and really great attitudes. Best of luck you too! I hope you keep me in mind with any of your photography needs (let's say anniversary pics or... baby pics in 7 years, :]). Have a FABULOUS wedding and everyone, wish them luck!!!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment