Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby (3 months!) Portraits ~ The Thorn Family

I recently had the pleasure of taking photos of the Thorn family and their new little blessing, Addilynn, who just turned 3 months!! From these photos you can hardly tell that the little lady was a little cranky, haha. But when she smiles boy do those eyes light up. It was a very natural, let things flow kind of shoot. Some of these shots are my favorite because they are not posed, rather they are photos of the parents naturally interacting with their child. I just think these photos came out lovely. My job is easy when working with such a beautiful family. I have to also mention that the family's home was one of the most unique/fun locations for photos. I hope to work with them again as she gets bigger!


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment