Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Event Photography ~ WKU Forensics Banquet

Yesterday I attended the WKU forensics banquet with my boyfriend, Ganer, who is coaching there now. I thought I'd bring the camera along because I hadn't gotten any pictures of the team together all year and wanted volunteer to take these photos of a very special night. We are lucky because our university president invites us to have the banquet in the backyard of his home. The food was delicious and the evening was full of heart and fun. Thank you for letting me join you guys! If you would like a high-res photo, please contact me rather than downloading from here. They are seriously compressed.

Great year guys!


















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment