Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Event & Misc. ~ Gatton Academy Commencement Weekend 2012

I recently did some backup for Gatton (The Carol Martin Gatton Academy of Mathematics and Science) over commencement weekend. Newsweek recently named Gatton 5th in "America's Best High Schools." The academy is housed on Western Kentucky University's campus, where I've been attending for my undergrad and master's. I've had the pleasure of working with them for the past two years. These shots are different than what you might typically see on my blog. There's little post-processing and for many of them, I just documented things as they happened. I took hundreds of photos, but I wanted to share some with you!

Best of luck graduates!






































 

































No comments:

Post a Comment