Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wedding ~ Sarah & Todd (redux)!

So, now that it's wedding season and I recently registered for an account at TheKnot.com, I thought it'd be a good idea to revisit the photos from the first wedding I shot. This was a wedding for two of my friends and teammates shot in July 2010. They were persistent about hiring me, even though I had very little confidence that I could do it. Honestly, if not for them, I might not have ever tried to make a career out of photography. I loved to document, but I was always too unsure of my work to market myself. As you can tell, this is no longer the case. I wanted to reedit some of my favorite shots with in a way that's more similar to my current style (mostly playing with a lot of black and white). I was in love with the shots when I first took them and are even more now. I hope you guys like them! And congrats to Sarah and Todd for two years here soon!
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment